Crunchy, nutritious and yummy snack. We have these as they are. Sometimes we use them as croutons for salads.
- You can either cook the chickpeas in the Instant pot or pressure cooker. I usually soak the chickpeas overnight before cooking them but you can bypass this step if you want to make them instantly or use canned chickpeas.
- Preheat the oven to 400F
- Drain the water from the chickpeas
- Sprinkle rest of the ingredients on the chickpeas and toss them around until they are evenly coated.
- Place them on a silicon baking sheet or parchment paper lined baking tray.
- Roast them for 25-30 min until golden colored and crunchy. You can check them during half time and roll them around.
- Let it cool for 5 min before serving them.