How nuts can you be to make a custard from a butternut squash. Well it was discovered by accident when a baked squash was stored in the fridge…The rest was deliciousness!
1. Bake the butternut squash in oven for 40 min at 375 degrees F.
2. Microwave 3 bosch pears and 2 bananas for 3-5 mins or until tender.
3. Scoop out the squash flesh and blend it along with banana and pear (skin removed).
4. Chill the mixture in the regular fridge.
5. Add cut fruit to the blended mixture and serve.
|For Custard Base:|
|1 medium Butternut squash|
|3 bosch pears|
|Your choice of fruits (finely diced)|
|1 medium apple|
|1 persimon (if available)|
|handful of sliced almonds|