Our nephews call these crunchy chickpeas the NEW CHIPS. I bet you can not eat just one.
- If using canned chickpeas rinse and drain them
- Mix apple cider vinegar and salt in a pot.
- Bring the vinegar to boil for 30 seconds and turn the stove off.
- Add the chickpeas to boiled vinegar and let the chickpeas soak for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degree F or 200 degree C.
- Drain the chickpeas and spread them on a baking tray lined with silicone sheet or parchment paper. Spread them evenly.
- Roast the chickpeas for 25 minutes. Give the pan a gentle shake and roast for another 5-10 minutes until golden brown or lightly charred.