Since many of you asked what I eat for breakfast, I thought of sharing my morning love Breakfast Bowl.
Oat groats are my favourite but you can make this recipe with steel-cut oats as well
- Cook Oat groats in the instant pot for 40 mins
- Prepare green smoothie by blending 2 cups kale, 1/2 banana, 10 grapes, 1 Tbsp flax seeds, and 1 cup soy milk. You can also add some berries to the blend if you like. If you don’t have all the above ingredients you can just blend kale, soy milk and banana
- Cut the fruit. I usually add 1/2 banana, 1 bosch pear, 1/2 apple, and 1 cup blueberries to my oatmeal. But you can pick any fruits of your choice. Depending upon the season I use mango, persimmon, cherries, different berries, jack fruit, melon, papaya etc.
- Scoop out 1 cup of oat groats in a bowl. Pour the green smoothie on top of it.
- Arrange the fruits to your liking and drizzle some chia seeds and nuts of your choice.
You can create as many different versions of this breakfast by using different fruits, berries or greens.