Want to please children and adults alike. Try Chickpea nuggets!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Process the chickpeas in a food processor for a few seconds.
- Then add all of the other ingredients except the last ⅓ cup corn meal for coating. Process a few more seconds to a chunky texture.
- Scoop up teaspoon sized mixture and roll them into balls. Smash them into nugget shapes.
- Pour corn meal into a bowl and coat each nugget.
- Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Lay each nugget on the parchment but don’t let them touch.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then flip and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Allow nuggets to cool before eating.
- Enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce
Recipe Credit: Sylvia Smith