This simple appetizer is a crowd pleaser. You can be creative with the toppings you want to add on the top. I used zatar spice and guacamole but you can use smoked paprika and better than Mayo. as well.
- Preheat oven 375F
- Line the baking dish with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Slice the eggplant into 1/2-1/4 inch circles and lay them on the baking dish. Bake them for 35-40 mins until they are roasted.
- Prepare Guacamole
- Once the eggplant is done, arrange them on a plate.
- Sprinkle zatar spice first, then scoop some guacamole on top of each eggplant circle.
- Sprinkle some pomegranate seeds and some chopped cilantro/parsley before serving the dish