When it comes to having guilt free chips nothing beats the homemade no oil microwavable chips.
- Wash the potatoes. Slice them paper thin using mandoline slicer leaving the skin on.
- Arrange slices on a single layer on the silicon tray.
- Usually you get a set of 2 trays which you can stack one above the other. We stack 4 trays at a time to make more chips in a sitting.
- Depending on your microwave, it takes 3.5 – 4 min for a single tray. It takes 14 mins for 4 trays in our microwave
- You can get creative with your own flavor combos by using dried herbs, spices, garlic salt or other seasoning. We make it plain.