Debbie and Beaton Walsh brought this dish to a potluck, which left everyone of us raving about this. Without further due…
1.Make GOH coleslaw. Put it in the refrigerator until ready to use.
2. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
3. Make the BBQ spice by combining all the ingredients listed under BBQ spice mix
3. Detach the cauliflower florets from the head or chop them into bite-size pieces. Wash and drain the florets.
4. In a bowl combine the florets, chickpeas. Squeeze the lime juice and sprinkle the BBQ spice mix. Mix or toss them well together so that cauliflower and chickpeas are coated with the spice.
5. Place the mixture on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake for about 25 minutes, flipping once.
6. To prepare the tacos, warm up tortillas on the stove or in the oven. Add about 1/4 cup of cauliflower and chickpeas to each taco and top with a few tablespoons of slaw.
|10-12 whole wheat tortillas|
|1 head of cauliflower|
|1/4 cup of cooked chickpeas|
|Juice of 1 lime.|
|For BBQ spice mix:|
|1 teaspoon onion powder|
|1 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1 teaspoon paprika|
|1 teaspoons salt|
|1 teaspoon cumin|
|1 teaspoon chili powder|
|1 teaspoon sugar|
|1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika|
|1/4 teaspoon black pepper|